Saturday, May 29, 2010

To :: the One I Fell For .

Dear You : Everytime I Get Close, You Get Pulled Away .
The Only Feeling worse than this is losing you
this isnt losing you because i know you will come back to me.
but just letting you go for a short period of time like this also sucks
I want you in my arms for life .
No Promises Now Vows .
Just us together and knowing the unsaid swear that we will always be together and i know that we will be because I Believe that you are my one and only and that we were made for eachother.
you make me the person i am today and my feelings for you will never change.
This song. Breakeven means alot to me,. because it feels like when you left you took more of my heart and left less or yours.
You will keep mine forever because you are the only person i am willing to give it to .
I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART
forever && always

_________________________________________________________________-

ADAM -- I miss you .
i really dont know what to do witout you .
idk how i let you go again,
i survived..im surviving..ill survive..
and im not forgeting. but i do forgive.
i let go but never pull away
When you called i had no idea what to say
i was shocked , promises that you wouldnt go back and all the hapiness of having you in my arms being ripped away from me all in the same day .
losing everything,,, you are my everything.
I Wont Forget. But i will frgive,
you aer worth every tear that ever runs down my cheek and ever moment sadness that ever overcomes me,
Its all worth being yours forever and knowing i have the love and care of a guy who i consider to be the most amazing person alive.\
nobody could ever take your place. so im not even gonna let them try
yeah all of this hurts alot but it worth every second knowing one day we will be back in eachothers arms and things will be back to normal.
you are my one and only adam and i wouldnt be with you still if i didnt love you
I Put on this smile. to cover up everything that isnt good,
I put this smile on over all the pain and go through the day
people -- so ignorant- cant tell the difference from my true smile to my fake one.

No comments:

Post a Comment